Monday, July 11, 2011

Why is this so hard for me?

You would think that if I really wanted to blog that would actually do it. I have stopped and started more times than I care to admit, but here I go once again.

Some changes have taken place in our family since I last posted. We are expecting a new baby in November (hopefully, mid-October). We will welcome a sweet little boy into our fold. He will be our second son and 12 years younger than our first child. Talk about starting over! We are very thankful for the Lord's blessing and pray for his safe arrival.

I will also be teaching elementary art this fall, with a short break when baby comes, at our Christian School. Looking forward to exploring this new venture and a little nervous about juggling it with the baby coming--please pray!

Well that's the 15 second catch-up with the Smith's and hopefully I will see you soon.

No comments: